As an IT Project Manager, you'll be managing the development of complex custom-designed business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. We're seeking talented and passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving. You will be working on international projects with various project and program team sizes. You will be responsible for delivering great solutions to our prestigious clients around the Globe.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in managing software development projects (supplier-side preferred) IS A MUST
- Fluent in English
- Strong understanding of agile and traditional project methods and software development specifics
- Working successfully with development teams to deliver custom-designed software in supplier-side
- Managing distributed teams
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication, project management skills and customer relationship skills
- Leadership skills boosting team confidence and respect.
- Computer Science degree or technical equivalent is a plus
- Develop project plans and identify resources needed.
- Deliver solutions scope on time and budget.
- Assess customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Set and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and enhance your team performance.
- Ensure motivation of team members assigned to projects.
- Responsible for accurate communication, being an early escalation point for project team.
- Document project progress and issues.
- Provide input to the Sonrisa PMO team to improve internal processes.
And we have many things to offer in return! Check the Perks&Benefits section to know more!