As a Software Engineer, you'll be working on complex custom-designed business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. We're seeking talented and passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving. You will be working on projects in a team of 5-8.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working with C#, .NET, ASP.NET
- Basic understanding of OO principles.
- Working experience with database technologies (e.g. RDBMS, graph databases, document databases, time series databases).
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, databases, and programming languages.
- Work proficiency in English
Good to have:
- Basic knowledge of ORM frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework, NHibernate).
- Basic understanding of design patterns.
- Good understanding of devops tools (e.g. Git, NuGet, FxCop, StyleCop, Jenkins, GitLab CI, Sonar, VSTS).
- Understanding the principles of UI ergonomics and UX best practices.
- Work in an agile development team to build enterprise and high-scale applications.
- Produce tested, clean, maintainable code.
- Work on international projects.
- Be a useful member in our development teams.
- Think through hard problems and work with brilliant people to make client ideas a reality.
- Learn new programming paradigms.
And we have many things to offer in return! Check the Perks&Benefits section to know more!