As a QA Engineer, you'll be working on mission critical and complex custom-designed, business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. We are looking for talented, forward looking individuals with varying levels of work experience with an aptitude for learning new domains and testing methodologies. You will be working with different customers across various domains as part of the Sonrisa team to help deliver bespoke software solutions.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge of testing web and mobile applications.
- Knowledge in triaging failures, identifying root-cause.
- Experience in impact analysis.
- Hands-on knowledge in testing web, API and mobile fundamentals.
- Work proficiency in English is must have
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in automation testing using BDD (e.g. Cucumber) – Specflow, or Rest Assured.
- Working with testing tools like Selenium, Robot Framework, use scripting to create automated tests.
- Experience in practices like pair programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), behavior-driven development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Using issue management (e.g. JIRA, Redmine) or bug reporting systems.
- Knowledge of programming in Java and/or C# is a plus.
- Using test environment is a plus.
- Have a passion for technology and software quality.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and creativity when developing tests.
- Understand of full software development life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery.
- Be a hands-on tester who is comfortable across a whole range of functional and cross-functional testing.
- Good sense for understanding business problems and finding potential error cases.
- Work in an agile development team to build enterprise and high-scale applications
And we have many things to offer in return! Check the Perks&Benefits section to know more!