As a Frontend Engineer, you'll be creating complex custom-designed React applications and developing various highly scalable frontend systems. We're seeking talented and passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving. You will be working on projects in teams of 5-8.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in web frontend development
- Advanced knowledge of React or Angular or Node.js (minimum of 3 years)
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts (eg. how the browser parses and constructs a web page).
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts and software design patterns
- You write understandable, testable clean code with an eye towards maintainability
- Hands on experience using REST APIs
- Experience in front-end build pipelines
- Git / GitLab / Docker or similar development tools
- Practical knowledge of at least one styling framework (Bootstrap, Material design, etc.)
- Have a practical knowledge of making a pixel perfect website based on a graphic design (know the tools, techniques and workflow) - and to make a responsive design to any screen size and resolution
- Ability to problem-solve, track, and follow up on a variety of complex technical issues with internal and external stakeholders
- You can contribute to technical architecture discussions, research cutting edge technologies and help drive technical decisions within your team
- Work proficiency in English is must have
- Work in an agile development team to build enterprise and high-scale application.
- Become a mentor and role model for less experienced developers.
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Understand the importance of clean code, code review and refactoring.
- Work on international projects.
- Be a game changer in our development teams.
- Think through hard problems and work with brilliant people to make client ideas a reality.
- Have a passion for writing clean, object-oriented code.
And we have many things to offer in return! Check the Perks&Benefits section to know more!