As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll be working on complex custom-designed business applications that use a wide range of the latest technologies. We're seeking talented and passionate people with a creative approach to problem-solving. You will be working on projects in a team of 5-8.
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience working with C#, .NET, ASP.NET
- Advanced knowledge of ORM frameworks (e.g. Entity Framework, NHibernate).
- Expert understanding of OO principles and design patterns.
- Working with various database technologies (e.g. RDBMS).
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, databases, and programming languages.
- Knowledge of application integration technologies (web services, messaging).
- Understanding the principles of UI ergonomics and UX best practices.
- Work proficiency in English
GOOD TO HAVE
- Strong understanding of the Windows server runtime environment (e.g. IIS, AD).
- Good understanding of devops tooling (e.g. Git, NuGet, FxCop, StyleCop, Jenkins, GitLab CI, Sonar, VSTS).
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS).
- Working with database technologies (graph databases, document databases, time series databases).
- Knowledge of application integration technologies (EI patterns).
- Work in an agile development team to build enterprise and high-scale applications.
- Become a mentor and role model for less experienced developers.
- Produce tested, clean, maintainable code, participate in code reviews.
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Understanding the importance of code review and refactoring.
- Have a basic understanding of UI ergonomics and UX best practices.
- Work on international projects.
And we have many things to offer in return! Check the Perks&Benefits section to know more!