As a member of the recruitment team of Sonrisa, your task will be to manage the recruitment process end-to-end, focusing on finding the best fit candidates in terms of professional competences and our values.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Building and expanding software development project teams, in which you can count on the administrative support of talent sourcer colleagues.
- With your ideas and suggestions, you can improve and make recruitment more efficient. You can really influence the process, we love innovative ideas!
- Development of job advertisements and social media campaigns in cooperation with the marketing department.
- Finding and involving potential candidates related to real business needs based on a predefined set of professional criteria.
- Personalized, active contact with candidates. You can take the time and attention for everyone.
- Conduct HR interviews live or online, as the face of Sonrisa, you not only present, but also represent our corporate values and culture towards the candidates.
ABOUT YOUR SKILLS AND ATTITUDE:
- You are enthusiastic about recruitment.
- You have a higher education (not an advantage, but it can come in handy: HR/psychology).
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in recruitment.
- You also have recruiting skills in software development.
- You use Hungarian or Romanian, and English on a daily basis, confidently, orally, in writing and in interviews.
- You are skilled at applying online recruitment techniques, including boolean search.
- Your verbal communication is demanding, persuasive, and your spelling is excellent.
And we have many things to offer in return! Click here to know more!