You'll be working on international, diversified software development projects, ranked from small to middle size which last approx. 1-2 yrs.
IT’S ALL ABOUT…
- Starting your career on a real customer project
- Working in an agile development team
- Participating in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding
- Challenging yourself with new technologies
- Starting on your own level and getting the best mentoring on the way
WE HAVE MANY THINGS TO OFFER!
International team and projects, flexible schedule, home office and more, you name it. Check out the whole list of benefits on our dedicated page, by clicking the following link: Sonrisa for students
WHAT YOU HAVE!
- Ongoing or recently finished studies in IT field
- Min. 20 hrs. availability to work/week
- Familiarity with any major programming languages
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (B2)
- Huge enthusiasm for technology and clean code
- Self-starter and get things done attitude
- Work/internship experience in sw development
- Hobby projects/portfolio
Loading application form