You will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and supervising the smooth and friendly operations of our Budapest office on-site, working collaboratively with the other Office Managers and the Site Manager.
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
As a member of the Office Management team, you will provide internal services and support the daily office operations by:
- Overseeing local financial processes such as invoice administration.
- Communicating with service providers and partners to ensure a continuous supply of office necessities, including managing repairs if something breaks.
- Taking care of the office to keep it neat and tidy, including meeting rooms, restrooms, and the kitchen.
- Setting the breakfast table for the team, and then cleanining up the kitchen.
- Assisting in organizing events and team-building activities on-site.
- Handling correspondence, mail, and packages.
- Tracking keys and entrance cards.
- Welcoming guests and clients.
Please note that remote work is not available for this role.
You are someone who is patient, sociable, and has great communication skills. You find satisfaction in getting things done and helping out the team. You are the kind of person who have a keen eye for the little things and finds tidying up oddly relaxing. You are a team player, but handling your own tasks independently is no sweat for you. Using your English and Hungarian on a daily basis is totally your thing. While having some higher education would be awesome, it's not a deal-breaker. Oh, and if you've got experience with MS Office, particurarly with Excel and financial stuff, is a big plus! If this description resonates with you, this is the perfect spot for you! Apply now!